Discover the fast, proven and trusted COVID-19 antigen test that is readily available over-the-counter at retailers across the country. Purchase the Celltrion DiaTrust™ COVID-19 Ag Home Test and perform the test with a simple nasal swab in the comfort and convenience of your home.
#1 COVID-19 Self Test in the US: Celltrion DiaTrust™ COVID-19 Antigen Self Test uses the same technology used by doctors and is Made in the USA.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE: Requires just a shallow nasal swab that you can do yourself; includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- SEE RESULTS IN 15 MINUTES: Convenient, fast results anytime, anywhere; no need for a prescription or send to a lab.
- FOR AGES 14 YEARS OR OLDER: For all people 14 and older to self-administer.
- DETECTS ACTIVE COVID-19 INFECTION: Includes 25 tests that are indicated for serial testing—simply test yourself twice within 3 days, at least 24 hours apart; designed to detect active infection with or without symptoms. Detects multiple strains, including the DELTA variant.*
- FOR PERSONAL USE: This test does NOT meet the CDC testing requirements to enter the U.S. when returning from a trip abroad. For proof of negative COVID-19 test, the BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card Home Test may be a better choice.
- OPTIONAL SELF-REPORT: Capture your results in the NAVICA app for self reporting.
Best Price Guarantee
If you see any product offered by us at a lower price elsewhere, Rapid Test & Trace USA is happy to offer a price match. Simply contact us, and present proof of a USA competitor’s advertised price for the identical product when purchasing. One of our customer care agents will verify your price match, and confirm that the competitor’s product is in stock and for immediate sale. We will then price match the item at the time of purchase. Please note we will not offer a price match refund for an existing order – the price match order must be placed through one of our consultants.
The following are excluded from our price match promise:
- Offers which include cash back, bonus, bulk purchase, quantity limits or packages.
- Offers not available to the general public - including trade, special event, club or membership offers.
- Clearance, seconds, refurbished, ex-demonstration or display products.
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers on marketplace, auction or classifieds websites.
- Products supplied through unauthorized distributors (known as 'grey market' items) or delivered directly to customers from an overseas distributor.
- Pricing errors.
- Products with pricing set significantly lower than the recommended retail price or market value.
Simply provide one of our friendly customer care agents with a link to the competitor’s current advertisement or website address. This should show the price, offer end date and any terms and conditions. Our customer care agent can then verify the price match for you, and discount your order at the checkout with a coupon code.